Join 5A for the 11th Annual 5K for 5A
1. How far is a 5K?
It’s about 3 miles and roughly 10,000 steps.
2. Do I have to run the 5K?
Most participants choose to walk because it’s such a nice stroll through the zoo with the animals. But if you would like to run you can.
3. Can I stay at the zoo after the event?
Yes! Your registration includes an all-day pass to the Phoenix Zoo
4. What is 5A raising funds for with the registration money and donations?
Great question! This year 5A is raising funds for the Big Backlot Project. Visit the Backlot Project page to learn more.
5. Can I participate virtually if I can’t make the event in person?
Yes! Create a fundraising page and commit to getting your 10,000 steps in. All fundraisers that reach their goal will get a 5K for 5A t-shirt. Click Register or Donate to be taken to the campaign page then select the Funraise button under the goal bar.
6. Can I just donate instead of attending or walking?
Of course, and thank you for your support.
7. I’m a business and would like to partner or sponsor the event. Who do I contact?
Awesome! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org